Here’s what you will provide in your presentation video:
- Begin your presentation with a self introduction
- Your total presentation must be exactly 60 minutes in length.
RECORDING YOUR PRESENTATION
- Select one of the technologies to capture your presentation
- Zoom or Zoom Webinars
- YouTube and YouTube Live
- Any other webinar tool that lets you share slides, records you speaking and can be saved to your computer and converted to an mp4 file
- Set your screen size to 1280 x 720 prior to recording
- Practice your presentation several times so that when you begin recording you are as comfortable as presenting in front of a group
- Record your presentation
- Save the presentations as an mp4 file (only mp4 files will be accepted) with a 1280 x 720 resolution size
- On average 1 hour of Zoom with screen sharing is about 20MB
- If you add video sharing in your presentation, the average file will be about 200MB
UPLOADING YOUR PRESENTATION AND HANDOUTS
Once your presentation is converted to the mp4, upload it along with your handout in the form to the right
- If your mp4 file is less than 100MB, you will upload it directly in the form as an attachment
- If your mp4 file exceeds 100MB it is too large to attach in the form. You will need to upload it to a large file service and copy/paste the sharable link in our form. We suggest you use Google Drive as it is easily accessible, and your large file is sharable.
- If you have handouts, slides, files or pdfs you would like placed inside your virtual session room, zip all files into one and upload to the form.
To help you learn how to get the best quality for your recording using Zoom, here are links to a couple of videos that show you how to do just that:
If you don’t have a Google account, here’s two videos to get you started and sharing files
There are other video tutorials out there to help you get the most out of the platform you choose, so be sure the search them out.